Friday, September 23, 2011

Cleaning Improved Our Health!

Since 2004 I have been using organic cleaning products. I have used the products in the stores, made my own products with vinegar, baking soda, essential oils, etc. After using a very expensive online company that required minimum monthly orders I was not getting very good results from any of the products. What I did find was that I was spending a lot of time and money on inferior products. Can you relate?

My middle son, Johnny, has been dealing with asthma since he was 6 months old. In 2008, I was introduced to Shaklee's Get Clean products. At the time Shaklee came into our lives he was on 5 different prescription medications, taking allergy shots, daily and many rescue breathing treatments. He was basically allergic to breathing (not really). He was allergic to trees, hay, grass, cats, etc. So I tested Shaklee by doing MAJOR spring cleaning. Shaklee has a money back guarantee, so what did I have to lose?

What we noticed next was amazing; Johnny was no longer needing as many breathing treatments, even during allergy season. How amazing is that? Just by changing our cleaning products our health improved. Can you say that about your cleaning products?

For the last 3 years I have been confident that I am using the best and safest cleaning products on the market. So much so, that I have become an independent distributor for Shaklee. I initially fell in love with the Get Clean line, but now I love and trust every product. With the Shaklee products, it is no longer necessary for Johnny to take any medication for his asthma. He is prescription free!

Check out this web site for more information on the Get Clean line:
http://www.shaklee.net/goodman/getclean/indexInformation on more Shaklee products:
http://goodman.myshaklee.com/us/en/

No comments: